kisses and tears






















Hola tío,

M, I'm sorry we didn't manage to meet up. Apparently, i didn't send you my new Spanish number (I'd have sworn...) and then A read my e-post in Germany and your Spanish number message, among other, didn't reach me on time.

I would have called anyway to the other number hadn't I been so alienated during much of my holiday. It's much better now but still need a couple of days to recover."Mierda" i say (sensation named).

How was your week here? Did you go to Paco's concierto?

We're flying on the 12th back to Aachen. I'll call you once there.

Mil besos
h

Hola H,
I'm sorry i haven't replied sooner.
You send me mil besos and in return i send you mil lágrimas.

Imagine a thousand kisses, where would they all go?
Imagine someone caring about you so much that they would kiss you a thousand times over and over.

Imagine a thousand tears.
Imagine someone crying a thousand tears for you.
Enough to fill a cup perhaps, enough to wash your feet in.
imagine that...

My week away was wonderful. I met the most beautiful woman. We made love every afternoon, and spent each night smoking and drinking until the early hours.
Maybe one day she will love me enough to kiss me a thousand times, and to cry a thousand tears for me.
For the two to be combined would be the ultimate devotion.

Speak to you in Aachen,
Mil lágrimas
M