sophie
























hi Martyn

I've woken up this morning with really bad stomach pains, I'm waiting to get
an appointment at the medical centre, as I'm in quite alot of pain. I'm
really sorry to miss the class, but if there's anything i can do in my own
time to catch up, i will do.
Sorry again

Sophie



Hi Sophie

I dont know you but i used to know a girl called Sophie in primary school.
She is the only Sophie i have ever known, and so i remember her.
This Sophie had asthma and huge eyelashes.

I hope you are feeling better soon. Being ill is awful.
I once had a nosebleed so bad that my mum called an ambulance!

When i think of the name Sophie, i think of someone with a bad immune system, someone quite little who likes spending time alone.
To me, Sophie is subtly beautiful, maybe its in the way she kicks off her shoes each night, or the way she ties her hair.
She likes listening to The Cocteau Twins face down in the dark.
She listens to people only when they arent saying anything, and when she falls in love it really is forever.
She eats sandwiches cut into triangles, and eats them alone.
I think she is lovely.

Hayley